Are you ready to test your fitness! We will be running a beep test (20m shuttle run test) in the place of our regular run club session on Saturday 21 September at 7am. Location to be announced over the next couple weeks but it will be within 5 minutes drive of our normal run club meeting point (Drive Fitness Tarragindi: 5/19 Kuring Gai Ave, Tarragindi).
The beep test is used as a physical fitness requirement for the defence force, police and fire & rescue services. Check out some of the beep test requirements below and join us on Saturday 21 September to see how you compare...
Beep Test Requirements
- Royal Australian Navy:Male/Female 6.1
- Royal Australian Air force: Male/Female 6.5
- Australian Army: Male/Female 7.5
- QLD Police Service: Male 7.8, Female 6.3
- QLD Fire & Rescue Service: Male/Female 8.7
- Special Forces: Male/Female 10.1