Registration is now open for the 3rd Annual Drive Fitness Dead Lift Challenge & last strength event for 2013. Over 50 participants took to the bar in 2012 to put their strength to the test & we look forward to seeing you there this year in what we hope will be our best Dead Lift Challenge ever. We are not elite power lifters and nor do we want to be - we like to be fit & strong and enjoy our training and this is just another way we do it. Full event details below...
- What is it: A social, fun fitness event where we support each other to achieve the best strength results possible. It's essentially a test of your strength to help monitor your own individual strength improvements. Challenge yourself to lift as much as possible for 1 single rep.
- Who can participate: Everyone that trains at Drive Fitness is invited to be involved. We will help you develop technique and strength so you can safely participate on the day.
- When is it: Saturday 26 October starting at 7:30am sharp.
- Where is it: Drive Fitness Tarragindi at shop 5 / 19 Kuring Gai Ave Tarragindi.
- How is a winner determined: Although the focus of the challenge is for everyone to strive for individual personal best achievements, we do like to acknowledge the best results on the day.Your score is determined by dividing your biggest successful lift by your body weight. Weigh ins will take place in the week before the event during your personal training session.
If you have any questions please click here to email Dave or call on 0402 358 127 or chat to your trainer at your next training session.