Over 20 people from Drive Fitness will be running on the Goldcoast Marathon Weekend in events from 10km through the full 42km. It's not too late to get a late entry in. Check out our team meeting point info, race details, registration instructions etc here...
On the Sunday morning we will have a Drive Fitness marquee set up as a meeting point before and after the event. It's not an official meeting point nor is it compulsory for all Drive Fitness people to meet there - just an option to make it easier to get together before the start and find each other afterwards for those interested. We will have someone at the meeting point during the race so you can leave drink bottles and jumpers etc. It will be located nearby the bait & tackle shop at Southport about 500m from the start line, please note, we will not be located in the race village. More details about the meeting point to come before the event.
- Hover over 'ENTER' in the top navigation menu and click 'ENTER NOW'
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button 'ENTER THE 2014 GOLD COAST AIRPORT MARATHON'
- Enter your personal details and click 'NEXT'
- Select the 'HALF MARATHON' event (or choose a different event if you would like to do a different distance)
- Follow the instructions to complete registration & payment
- Everyone will need to arrange their own race pack pick up, transport & accommodation (optional)
Race Pack Collection
You must collect your race number in person at one of the Check In Centres before the day of your race. There is no race number collection on race day. Check out the bottom of this page for full race pack collection check in centres, dates & times: www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au/enter/.