2 weeks down, 2 weeks to go! We've seen some amazing scores being achieved during the 4 week workout series - far greater than we expected. With workout 3 underway and everybody enjoying a fun mix of burpees and dead ball shoulder throws this week it's time to announce the 4th and final workout of the series. It couldn't be worse than burpees! Or could it? Check out week 4 workout here...
WORKOUT 4 - AIRDYNE FOR TIME
Complete 4km airdyne for men & 3.5km airdyne for women as fast as possible. Simple.
HOW ARE OVERALL SCORES CALCULATED FOR THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES
At the end of the week when everyone has completed the workout your place will become your score ie 1 point for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 3 points for 3rd place and so on. Tied scores will receive the same place, missed workouts will be scored 0 and placing last (highest place). At the end of the 4 weeks your 4 scores for each of the 4 workouts will be added together to get your overall score. The lowest score wins.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES
- Your scores will not be made public online or in the studio - we will announce the overall top 3 men & women at the end of the challenge only.
- Workouts are intended to be suitable for everyone to participate - take the challenge and have some fun with it!
- Workouts will require a combination of strength, fitness & technique and are designed to be deliberately challenging.
- Workouts will include a combination of exercises that you typically encounter in your personal training sessions.
- Workouts are to be completed during your personal training session within the scheduled week - 1 workout a week for 4 weeks.
- Workouts will be announced 1 week in advance of the scheduled launch date and your trainer will help you prepare for the upcoming exercises.
- Workouts will be scored and the scores from all 4 workouts will be combined to find an over all winner for women and men categories.