Get all the latest boot camp news and check out the up-to-date boot camp timetable here...
- NO boot camp sessions on Good Friday 25 March or Easter Monday 28 March. Holland Park & Hawthorne boot camp sessions and Tarragindi & Graceville run club sessions continue as per normal on Saturday 26 March.
- Represent your boot camp at the Drive Fitness Team Rowing Challenge on the 16 April 2016! Get a team together at boot camp or chat to your trainer to join a team. Full Rowing Challenge details here...
- NEW Fairfield boot camp sessions have started with nice small groups on Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings 5:30-6:30am. Fairfield sessions are a great addition for Annerley boot campers looking to get more sessions in. More Fairfield boot camp details here...
- Run club programming has started for the Gold Coast Half Marathon and 10km events. Check out the 15 week training program and more run club details here. Did you know - run club is a FREE session for all personal training and unlimited boot camp clients at Drive Fitness.
Boot Camp Timetable
26 Outdoor group fitness sessions every week!
- 5:30am Fairfield - HIIT
- 5:30am Camp Hill - Fitness Boxing
- 5:30am Graceville - HIIT
- 6pm Holland Park - Fitness Boxing
- 5:30am Holland Park - HITT
- 5:30am Annerley - Circuit Training
- 5:30am Hawthorne - HIIT
- 6pm Camp Hill - Circuit Training
- 6pm Graceville - Circuit Training
- 5:30am Fairfield - Fitness Boxing
- 5:30am Camp Hill - Circuit Training
- 5:30am Graceville - Circuit Training
- 6pm Holland Park - Circuit Training
- 5:30am Holland Park - Fitness Boxing
- 5:30am Annerley - HIIT
- 5:30am Hawthorne - Fitness Boxing
- 6pm Camp Hill - Fitness Boxing
- 6pm Graceville - Fitness Boxing
- 5:30am Fairfield - Circuit
- 5:30am Camp Hill - HIIT
- 5:30am Graceville - Fitness Boxing
- 6am Holland Park - Circuit Training
- 6am Hawthorne - Circuit Training
- 6:30am Tarragindi Studio - Run Club
- 6:30am Graceville Studio - Run Club
- 7am Annerley - Fitness Boxing