The 2016 Drive Fitness 4 Week Workout Series starts on Monday 11 July! Just like last year we will be planning 4 challenging workouts for you to complete during your personal training sessions BUT there is one small change - more details about the 4 Week Workout Series & changes for 2016 here...
During July & August we will be putting together 4 challenging workouts for you to complete during your personal training sessions. You can use your results as your own bench mark to compare future efforts with or you can compare your results with other participants from all Drive Fitness locations to see how you stack up.
Everyone who trains at Drive Fitness is welcome to take part in the 4 Week Workout Series. It's not about winning but about taking on new challenges, having some fun with exercise and finding interesting ways to keep training exciting. If you're interested in participating let your trainer know so we can help you prepare.
Here are some details (including the the NEW changes for 2016):
- Workouts will require a combination of strength, fitness & technique and are designed to be deliberately challenging.
- Workouts will include a combination of exercises that you typically encounter in your personal training sessions.
- Workouts are to be completed during your personal training session within the scheduled week - 1 workout each week for the 4 week period.
- Workouts will be announced 1 week in advance of the scheduled launch date and your trainer will help you prepare.
- Workouts are intended to be suitable for everyone to participate - It's not just about winning, take the challenge and have some fun with it!
- Each workout will be scored and the scores from all 4 workouts will be combined to find the top 10 women & men from all Drive Fitness locations.
- The top 10 women & men will meet in a face to face showdown in the 5th Week Finals to determine the overall winner.
If you would like more info about the Drive fitness 4 Week Workout Series have a chat with your trainer at your next session or give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.