It's your last 5 days to join the 10 Week Transformation Challenge - registrations close on Friday 27 January. We have over 80 people already registered and we're looking to cap our numbers at 100. Don't miss out on medical grade body composition scanning, food plan and home training program delivered through the NEW Drive Fitness app, personal training & boot camp sessions, nutrition seminar & chance to WIN an Apple watch series 2! If you've already registered read on for updates and changes and if you haven't joined yet find out more & join here...
A few updates & changes for those already registered:
- Don't forget to book in for the info night/nutrition talk on Tuesday 31 January - this has been moved to 7:15pm rather than 7pm on request from boot campers who are looking to get there after the 6-7pm session.
- Please bring a camp chair/stool to the info night/nutrition talk.
- If you haven't booked your scan make sure you do that immediately - scan times are filling up fast with over 80 people already registered!
- If you need help with booking in please give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE 10 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE?
- Initial & final body composition scanning performed on medical grade body composition analysers. You'll receive a detailed report outlining your;
- Total skeletal muscle mass
- Total body fat in kilograms
- Total body fat percentage
- Visceral fat
- Total body water
- Segmental muscle and fat analysis
- Bone mineral content
- Basal metabolic rate
- Access to your food plan on the NEW Drive Fitness app with your food diary logged online/on your mobile device & monitored by your trainer.
- Access to weekly body weight workout challenges through the Drive Fitness app including video instructions for every exercise.
- Face to face Info Night touching on aspects of mindset, nutrition & training leading into the 10 Week Transformation Challenge as well as answering questions about how the challenge works.
- Your choice of 1 on 1 personal training and/or group boot camp sessions - whatever combination of training sessions types works best for you. We can help you decide on the most suitable training plan for you and you goals.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO EVERY OTHER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE?
The main thing that sets our 10 Week Transformation Challenge apart from every other weight loss challenge is that it's not focused on body weight change alone. We are focused on an overall body composition change with an emphasis on lowering body fat & increasing lean muscle mass to achieve a healthy transformation.
During the challenge we won't be monitoring your body weight, we'll be monitoring the process - this includes your exercise & your eating (the things you can control). The only measuring that will take place will be your initial and final body composition scans and the ongoing monitoring of your training program and diet. We are putting the focus back on the 'controllables' and removing the emphasis from the number on the scales.
WHO CAN ENTER THE 10 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE?
Anyone can enter the Drive Fitness 10 Week Transformation Challenge as long as you're actively training at Drive Fitness throughout the 10 week period with either personal training and/or boot camp. Regular Drive Fitness personal training & boot camp prices apply throughout the challenge period; click here to see our full price list...
DO I NEED TO TAKE BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS?
Not unless you want to - it's not a requirement of the challenge but you're more than welcome to.
HOW IS A WINNER DETERMINED?
The Drive Fitness personal training team will determine a winner by comparing the results of the initial and final body composition scans to decide on the best overall healthy transformation.
WHAT'S THE PRIZE FOR WINNING?
To add a little extra motivation the winner of the 10 Week Transformation Challenge will WIN an Apple Watch Series 2!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The 10 Week Transformation Challenge has an entry fee of $50 to cover the cost of your body composition scanning. We are bringing in an external company who specialise in this area to make sure you get the most accurate measurements possible.
HOW DO I BOOK IN BODY SCANS?
You can book your body scans and and the info night online with your Drive Fitness front desk account. Scans are in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block. Bookings essential.
WANT MORE INFO OR HELP GETTING STARTED?
Call me (Dave) on 0402 358 127 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Monday 30 January - initial body composition scanning in the evening between 5-7pm (bookings in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block) @ Drive Fitness Jindalee, Tarragindi & Carina personal training studios. You must be available for scanning on this evening, it cannot be rescheduled.
- Tuesday 31 January - info night 7:!5-8:30pm @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi personal training studio.
- Friday 7 April - final body composition scanning in the evening between 5-7pm (bookings in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block) @ Drive Fitness Jindalee, Tarragindi & Carina personal training studios. You must be available for scanning on this evening, it cannot be rescheduled.
- Monday 10 April - winner of the 10 Week Transformation Challenge announced online and contacted to claim prize.