Our next 10 Week Transformation Challenge starts on Monday 7 August and continues through to Friday 13 October. It includes medical grade body composition scanning at the start and finish, food plan, nutrition goal setting & monitoring, body weight home workouts to follow every week all accessible on the Drive Fitness app (available on your mobile device & computer), personal training sessions, group fitness sessions & an Apple Watch Series 2 as the prize for winning! There will be a male and female winner awarded for the best overall healthy transformation achieved. We saw some amazing results from our first transformation challenge earlier in the year and we can't wait to get this next challenge underway! Find out more here...
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE 10 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE?
- Initial & final body composition scanning performed on medical grade body composition analysers. You'll receive a detailed report outlining your;
- Total skeletal muscle mass
- Total body fat in kilograms
- Total body fat percentage
- Visceral fat
- Total body water
- Segmental muscle and fat analysis
- Bone mineral content
- Basal metabolic rate
- Access to your food plan through the Drive Fitness app with your food diary logged online/on your mobile device & monitored by your trainer with nutrition goals set.
- Access to weekly body weight workouts through the Drive Fitness app including video instructions for every exercise.
- Your choice of 1 on 1 personal training and/or group boot camp sessions - whatever combination of training sessions types works best for you. We can help you decide on the most suitable training plan for you and you goals.
- Face to face Info Night touching on aspects of mindset, nutrition & training leading into the 10 Week Transformation Challenge as well as answering questions about how the challenge works.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO EVERY OTHER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE?
The main thing that sets our 10 Week Transformation Challenge apart from every other weight loss challenge is that it's not focused on body weight change alone. We are focused on an overall body composition change with an emphasis on lowering body fat & increasing lean muscle mass to achieve a healthy transformation.
During the challenge we won't be monitoring your body weight, we'll be monitoring the process - this includes your exercise & your eating (the things you can control). The only measuring that will take place will be your initial and final body composition scans and the ongoing monitoring of your training program and diet. We are putting the focus back on the 'controllables' and removing the emphasis from the number on the scales.
WHO CAN ENTER THE 10 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE?
Anyone can enter the Drive Fitness 10 Week Transformation Challenge as long as you're actively training at Drive Fitness throughout the 10 week period with either personal training and/or boot camp. Regular Drive Fitness personal training & boot camp prices apply throughout the challenge period; click here to see our full price list...
DO I NEED TO TAKE BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS?
Not unless you want to - it's not a requirement of the challenge but you're more than welcome to. Our Drive Fitness app allows you to upload & compare your before & after photos and this is kept between you and your trainer.
HOW IS A WINNER DETERMINED?
The Drive Fitness personal training team will determine a winner by comparing the results of the initial and final body composition scans to decide on the best overall healthy transformation. We are focused on an overall body composition change with an emphasis on lowering body fat & increasing lean muscle mass.
WHAT'S THE PRIZE FOR WINNING?
To add a little extra motivation the winner of the 10 Week Transformation Challenge will WIN an Apple Watch Series 2! There will be a male & female winner.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The 10 Week Transformation Challenge has an entry fee of $50 to cover the cost of your body composition scanning. We are bringing in an external company who specialise in this area to make sure you get the most accurate measurements possible. Regular Drive Fitness personal training & boot camp prices apply throughout the challenge period; click here to see our full price list...
HOW DO I BOOK IN BODY SCANS?
You can book your body scans and and the info night online with your Drive Fitness account. Scans are in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block. Bookings are essential and will open one week in advance of each scan (Monday 31 July for initial scan & Friday 6 October for final scan).
WANT MORE INFO OR HELP GETTING STARTED?
Call me (Dave) on 0402 358 127 or send me an email at email@example.com.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Monday 7 August - initial body composition scanning in the evening between 4-7:30pm (bookings in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block) @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi & Carina personal training studios. You must be available for scanning on this evening, it cannot be rescheduled.
- Tuesday 8 August - Info Night 7 - 8/8:30pm @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi personal training studio.
- Friday 13 October - final body composition scanning in the evening between 4-7:30pm (bookings in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block) @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi & Carina personal training studios. You must be available for scanning on this evening, it cannot be rescheduled.
- Saturday 14 October - Drive Fitness 10th Birthday Cocktail Party @ Emporium Hotel. Details to be confirmed.
- Monday 16 October - winners of the 10 Week Transformation Challenge announced online and contacted to claim prize.