Are you looking for some extra motivation to kick start your health & fitness goals in 2018? Our first 10 Week Transformation Challenge for the year starts on Monday 22 January - 3 weeks away! The results from last year's challenges were amazing and we're looking forward to seeing more just like it this year! Find out more, read about some of our past results and join the 10 Week Transformation Challenge here...
Edited on 15 January 2018 to update final scan date to Wednesday 28 March.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE 10 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE?
- Initial & final body composition scanning performed on medical grade body composition analysers. You'll receive a detailed report outlining your;
- Total skeletal muscle mass
- Total body fat in kilograms
- Total body fat percentage
- Visceral fat
- Total body water
- Segmental muscle and fat analysis
- Bone mineral content
- Basal metabolic rate
- Personalised nutrition goals for you to aim for including calorie and protein targets with your food diary logged online/on your mobile device & monitored by your trainer.
- Access to your detailed food plan through the Drive Fitness app so you can view it at anytime.
- Access to weekly body weight workouts through the Drive Fitness app including video instructions for every exercise.
- Your choice of 1 on 1 personal training and/or group boot camp sessions - whatever combination of training sessions works best for you. We can help you decide on the most suitable training plan for you and your goals.
- Face to face Info Night touching on aspects of mindset, nutrition & training leading into the 10 Week Transformation Challenge as well as answering questions about how the challenge works.
- Support group chat via the Drive Fitness app connecting all participants in the challenge with each other and their trainers.
- WIN an Apple Watch for the best 'healthy' overall Male & Female transformation.
"I couldn't be happier with my results - I lost 6.8kg, 6.1kg of fat & reduced my body fat percentage by 3.7%. I'm wearing clothes I haven't fit in for 3 years & achieved the personal goal I set for myself."* - Janine
"I dropped 11.6kg over a 10 week period. I'm going to try and lose another 5kg over the next couple months and I've already signed up to compete in the Brisbane to Bridge 5km run in August."* - Darren
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO EVERY OTHER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE?
The main thing that sets our 10 Week Transformation Challenge apart from every other 'weight loss challenge' is that it's not focused on body weight change alone. We are focused on an overall body composition change with an emphasis on lowering body fat & increasing lean muscle mass to achieve a healthy transformation.
During the challenge we won't be monitoring your body weight, we'll be monitoring the process - this includes your exercise & your eating (the things you can control). The only measuring that will take place will be your initial and final body composition scans and the ongoing monitoring of your training program and nutrition goals.
We are putting the focus back on the 'controllables' and removing the emphasis from the number on the scales.
WHO CAN ENTER THE 10 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE?
Anyone can enter the Drive Fitness 10 Week Transformation Challenge as long as you're actively training at Drive Fitness throughout the 10 week period with either personal training and/or boot camp. Regular Drive Fitness personal training & boot camp prices apply throughout the challenge period; click here to see our full price list...
DO I NEED TO TAKE BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS?
Not unless you want to - it's not a requirement of the challenge but you're more than welcome. Our Drive Fitness app allows you to upload & compare your before & after photos and this is kept between you and your trainer.
HOW IS A WINNER DETERMINED?
The Drive Fitness personal training team will determine a winner by comparing the results of the initial and final body composition scans to decide on the best overall healthy transformation. We are focused on an overall body composition change with an emphasis on lowering body fat & increasing lean muscle mass to achieve a healthy transformation.
WHAT'S THE PRIZE FOR WINNING?
To add a little extra motivation the winner of the 10 Week Transformation Challenge will WIN an Apple Watch! There will be a male & female winner.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The 10 Week Transformation Challenge has an entry fee of $50 to cover the cost of your body composition scanning. We outsource our body scanning to a company who specialise in this area to make sure you get the most accurate measurements possible.
Regular Drive Fitness personal training & boot camp prices apply throughout the challenge period and you must be actively training at Drive Fitness throughout the 10 weeks in participate in the challenge; click here to see our full price list...
HOW DO I BOOK IN BODY SCANS?
You can book your body scans and and the info night online with your Drive Fitness account. Scans are in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block. Bookings are essential and will be open one week in advance of each scan.
Login in to your account > Click enrol in the menu > navigate to the date of the scan on the calendar > click Enrol.
WANT MORE INFO OR HELP GETTING STARTED?
Call me (Dave) on 0402 358 127 or send me an email at email@example.com.
“I lost 20kg of body fat & gained 1.3kg of muscle mass in 10 weeks and I’ve seen improvements aerobically and in my strength. I’m feeling excited about my results and looking forward to the next challenge.”* - David
“In the 6 months since May 2017 I have lost over 20kg, starting at 114.5kg and currently sitting at 92.5kg. This is one of the biggest changes I have made in my life and I won’t go back.”* - Ben
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Monday 22 January - initial body composition scanning in the evening between 4-7pm (bookings in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block) @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi & Jindalee personal training studios. You must be available for scanning on this evening, it cannot be rescheduled.*
- Tuesday 23 January - Info Night 7 - 8/8:30pm @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi personal training studio.
- Wednesday 28 March - final body composition scanning in the evening between 4-7pm (bookings in 15min blocks with 7 spots available per block) @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi & Jindalee personal training studios. You must be available for scanning on this evening, it cannot be rescheduled.*
- Wednesday 4 April - winners of the 10 Week Transformation Challenge announced online and contacted to claim prize.
*If you are unable to make the body scan booking times but would like to participate in the 10 Week Transformation Challenge please contact me to discuss other options. We may be able to arrange a make-up scan for you on a different day or time so you can still be involved.
*Please note that results may vary from person to person.