The Bridge to Brisbane is only 5 weeks away - Sunday 26 August! Join our Drive Fitness team today. Registration instructions, team details & transport & meeting point info here...
- Goto: https://bridgetobrisbaneday.com.au.
- Click 'ENTER'
- Choose your entry type by clicking 'JOIN A TEAM'
- Complete the personal details section.
- Select your race distance - we suggest the 10km - we will have a meeting point / travel plans for the 10km event but not for the 5km.
- We suggest registering for the blue, red or green start zones for team travel / meeting purposes.
- Search for 'DRIVE FITNESS' team - no pin required.
- Complete the rest of the details, choose to pick up your own race pack or have it delivered and process your individual payment.
- You're done!
RACE START TIMES
You should aim to arrive at the start line at least 30min before the scheduled start to get to your correct zone and allow time to warm up. Race times are as follows:
- 6:15am Red & Blue Runners
- 6:20am Green Runners
- 6:50am Yellow runners
Join us on Saturday mornings 6am @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi for self paced group runs between 4-12km. If you'd like more info about run club or about a training program leading up to the event please feel welcome to give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DRIVE FITNESS SINGLET
Get your Drive Fitness team singlet for Bridge to Brisbane at your Drive Fitness studio or give me a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com to purchase,
TRANSPORT & MEETING POINTS
- We recommend using public transport to get to and from the event - it' free & super convenient.
- The Drive Fitness trainers & any team members that would like to join will be meeting on Sunday 26 August at the Tarragindi studio (19 Kuring Gai Ave, Tarragindi) @ 5am and walking to the Holland Park Busway together. Our travel times suit the blue, red & green start zones for the 10km event best.
- If you're not travelling in with us but would like to meet up with the Drive Fitness Team before the race we will be near the race start @ 5:45am before we move into our start zones.
- We will be making our way back to the Tarragindi studio by bus after we finish but feel welcome to make your own arrangements at your own pace. Come back and join us for a coffee if you feel like it!
- I will have the Tarragindi studio open following the event until 9am for anyone that would like to leave there gear in there.
RACE PACK PICK UP
Please note you will need to pick up your own individual race pack or arrange to have it delivered during registration. If you choose to pick up you will need to collect form Southbank Piazza at the following times:
- Thursday 23rd August: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday 24th August: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday 25th August: 8:00am – 2:00pm.
If you have any questions please feel welcome to give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I will have my phone with me before, during after the run if you need to contact me. Looking forward to a great event and can't wait to see you all there!