When Does It Start & Finish?
Registration is OPEN NOW and closes on Friday 12 September. The 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge starts on Thursday 18 September and finishes on Thursday 6 November. The winner's presentation takes place on Friday 7 November at our Drive Fitness Christmas Party.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Drive Fitness 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge is FREE for Drive Fitness personal training clients. As long as you are doing a minimum of 1 personal training session per week you can enter the 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We need the minimum of 1 personal training session per week for our weekly weigh ins, food diary feedback & at least 1 personalised workout each week.
What Are My Training Options?
We have 4 training options for you during the 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1 personal training session per week & NO group boot Camp training. This option is $40 per week - the cost of the minimum commitment of 1 personal training session per week to enter the challenge.
- 1 personal training session per week & UNLIMITED group boot camp training. This option is $69 per week - you get access to 16 group boot camp sessions every week for ONLY $29 more.
- 2 personal training sessions per week & UNLIMITED group boot camp training. This option is $99 per week - you get an extra personal training session for ONLY $30 more
- 3 personal training sessions per week & UNLIMITED group boot camp training. This option is $120 per week - you get an extra personal training session for ONLY $21 more.
What Else Is Included (AT NO EXTRA COST)?
- Goal Setting & Monitoring - We will set a weight loss goal on day 1 and develop a schedule to have reached this by day 50. There will be a weigh in every week & circumference measurements in the first & last week
- Food Plan & Food Diary - You will get the 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge food plan & a 50 day food diary to fill out every day of the challenge. Your trainer will review your food diary every week at your personal training session and offer feedback to help you reach your goal.
- Nutrition Seminar - There will be a nutrition seminar on the first evening focusing on healthy eating for weight loss. This is also when our 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge food plan will be explained and any questions answered.
- 50 Day Body Weight Training Plan - We will provide you with a body weight workout program for you to follow during the 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge on top of all your other training sessions or in the event that you miss a training session.
- Break Up Boot Camp Session - On the last Saturday of the 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge we will provide a boot camp session for weight loss challenge participants only to give your final week a kick along and an opportunity to catch up with other people in the challenge!
How is a Winner Determined?
The main goal of the weight loss challenge is to serve as a motivator for you to lose weight - finding a winner is not our main focus. In saying that, we understand that having a challenge with winners does help to motivate and we do like to acknowledged great results. Results are determined by calculating the total percentage of body weight lost across the 50 day period. The person who loses the greatest percentage of their body weight wins.
What is the Prize For The Winner?
The 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge winner will WIN a personal trainer FREE for 1 year valued at over $2000. 1 session FREE every week for 52 Weeks. Personal training sessions are 1 on 1 30 minute personal training sessions. Personal training sessions do not accumulate, sessions must be used 1 per week. Personal training sessions are not transferable to another person. Personal training sessions are not refundable for cash or transferable to another service or product.
Can I Really Lose Weight in 50 Days?
We don't like to promote rapid, unsafe weight loss or fad diets that result in weight lost only to be regained immediately after. For this reason you won't see weight loss like you see on the biggest loser from our 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We have consistently seen weight loss of 1-2kg per week and a high success rate of people keeping the weight off following the end of the challenge. Weight loss does vary greatly due to everyone having different goals going into the challenge.
What Happens If I miss a Week?
It's the not the end of the world if you can't make a week of training but we do need you there for the first and final week weigh ins to make your score official. We expect that things will come up at short notice that may interfere with your training during the 50 day period but we do want a commitment from all participants that an effort will be made to make all training sessions. We provide the body weight training plan to keep you on track in the event you can't make a session.
When Is A Winner Announced?
The night following the end of the 50 Day Weight Loss Challenge is our Christmas Party - Friday 7 July starting 7pm. We will acknowledge great results from the challenge and present prizes to the winner and 1st & 2nd runners up on the evening.
How Can I Enter?
Call me (Dave) on 0402 358 127 or click here to email me to enter today. Registration is OPEN NOW and closes on Friday 12 September so don't miss out!