Our first Beep Test for 2014 takes place this Saturday 22 February 7am @ Ridge Street, Annerley (on the soccer field next to the bowls club). Come along and put your fitness to the test! The beep test is a great way to monitor your fitness improvements so come along and give it a go - all fitness levels welcome.
The beep test is used as a physical fitness requirement for the defence force, police and fire & rescue services. Check out some of the beep test requirements below and join us on Saturday 22 Febrauary to see how you compare.
Beep Test Requirements
- Royal Australian Navy:Male/Female 6.1
- Royal Australian Air force: Male/Female 6.5
- Australian Army: Male/Female 7.5
- QLD Police Service: Male 7.8, Female 6.3
- QLD Fire & Rescue Service: Male/Female 8.7
- Special Forces: Male/Female 10.1