Congratulations to everyone who participated in our 5th Annual Drive Fitness Dead Lift Challenge on Saturday 31 October! Well done to everyone who achieved a personal best score - at the end of the day it's about setting your own personal records and seeing your strength improve over time. Thank you for contributing to an amazing atmosphere and making it another enjoyable event.
A BIG congratulations to our winners!
- 1st Place & Tied Biggest Lift: Belinda Sutherland lifting 120kg with a relative score of 2.037
- 2nd Place & Tied Biggest Lift: Stephanie Donald lifting 120kg with a relative score of 1.970
- 3rd Place: :Lisa Duncan lifting 110kg with a relative score of 1.766
- 1st Place: Greg Schandl lifting 180kg with a relative score of 2.510
- 2nd Place: Nigel Smith lifting 180kg with a relative score of 2.296
- 3rd Place: Mike Nugus lifting 180kg with a relative scorew of 2.179
- Biggest Lift: Terrence Daniel lifting 205kg.
If you would like to get your official final placing please email me.