We are only 1 month away from the Bridge To Brisbane. We have packed the 64 seater team bus with another massive Drive Fitness team. There is still time to register so don't miss out. Check out the team update, post race sausage sizzle, bus details & registration info here...
The Bridge to Brisbane takes place on Sunday 30 August 2015 starting at 6:10am.
TEAM SHIRTS & SINGLETS
Get your Drive Fitness team shirt or singlet for ONLY $29! Click here to check them out & buy online.
TEAM SAUSAGE SIZZLE
When we arrive back at the studio there will be a sausage sizzle ready to eat! This is complimentary for all Drive Fitness team members.
Please arrive at Drive Fitness Tarragindi studio at 4:40am sharp. We will wait for all team members at the finish line before returning to the studio around 9-9:30am.
The Drive Fitness team bus is now full. If you would like to go on the bus waiting list please call me (Dave) on 0402 358 127.
After you finish please meet with other Drive Fitness team members at 'Meeting Point A'. If you are one of the faster finishers please be patient as we wait for others.
- Goto: https://registration.bridgetobrisbane.com.au/
- Choose your entry type by clicking 'TEAM'
- Goto 'JOIN A TEAM' and enter our team number '15461' and click 'JOIN TEAM'
- If you've done the Bridge to Brisbane before you can 'LOGIN' at the top of the page (which should automatically complete your personal details), if it's your first time complete the personal details.
- Select 'race pack pick up' if you would like us to pick up your race pack with the rest of our team.
- Select 'your own transport arrangements' if you are coming on the Drive fitness team bus or making your own way to and from the event. Please confirm with us that bus seats are still available.
- Follow the instructions to finalise registration & payment.
TEAM TRAINING SESSIONS
We have FREE Run Club sessions with a dedicated Bridge to Brisbane training plan every Saturday morning 6:30am at Tarragindi & Graceville studios. Check out the plan here..
- W10) Saturday - 1 August 8-14km (50-60min)
- W11) Saturday 8 August- 8-14km (50-60min)
- W12) Saturday 15 August- 10-14km (50-60min)
- W13) Saturday 22 August - 4-8km (30-40min)
- W14) Sunday 30 August- BRIDGE TO BRISBANE