Registration and Drive Fitness team entry is now open for the Gold Coast running festival - 10km, 21km & 42km. Check out event details and registration info here. Looking forward to getting a great Drive Fitness team together!
DATE, TIME & MEETING POINT
The Gold Coast running festival takes place on Sunday 3 July (21km & 42km) & Saturday 2 July (10km). We will have a team tent set up as a meeting point before the event so we can meet for a warm up and make our way to the start line together.
Accommodation nearby is filling up fast so start making enquirers if you're looking at staying. Visit the Gold Coast Marathon website for details on suggested accommodation.
RUN CLUB, TRAINING & PREPARATION
All Drive Fitness Run Club sessions will introduce a 10km training program leading up the event & Tarragindi Run Club will have a specific 21km training program in place as well as the 10km program. Aim to increase your own runs to achieve 3 runs per week. Full training schedule including distances will be released in the next 1-2 weeks.
REGISTRATION & PRICES
Registration is OPEN NOW with early bird prices (price varies with the distance you're doing). Early bird price ends 28 April and registration closes 1 July.
The Drive Fitness team is open - during registration search for our team name 'Drive Fitness' and use the pin 'drivefit' to enter.
- Hover over 'ENTER' in the top navigation menu and click 'ENTER'
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button 'ENTER THE 2016 GOLD COAST AIRPORT MARATHON'
- Enter your personal details and click 'NEXT'
- Select your event - 10km, 21km or 42km. You can join the Drive Fitness team with any event.
- Follow the instructions to complete registration & payment
- Our team name is Drive Fitness & the pin is 'drivefit' (all lower case) - don't forget to put yourself in our team!
- All team members will need to arrange their own race pack pick up, transport & accommodation (optional).
- If you have any questions give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com.