3 workouts down only 1 to go - you've all done great to make it this far! I've been so excited to announce the 4th and final workout of the 4 Week Workout Series that I couldn't sleep last night. Check it out here along with details of the 5th week finals...
Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes
- 200m Row
- 3 Burpees
- 200m Row
- 6 Burpees
- 200m Row
- 9 burpees...
- 200m Row is constant each round & number of burpees increase by 3 each round
Your score is the total number of burpees completed at the end of 12 minutes.
WHAT HAPPENS IN WEEK 5 FINALS?
The week following the 4 Week Workout Series we will have a 5th Week Finals event on Saturday 13 August @ Drive Fitness Tarragindi starting at 7am. The top 10 men & top 10 women will be invited to participate in a 10 exercise circuit to determine the overall winner of our 2016 Workout Series!
HOW IS THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES SCORED?
At the end of each week your overall place will become your score - 1 point for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 3 points for 3rd place and so on (right up to 100 points for 100th place for example). Tied scores will receive the same place (and score), missed workouts will be scored as last place (highest score possible). At the end of the 4 weeks your 4 scores for each of the 4 workouts will be added together to get your overall score. Lower your score the better!
DOES THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE (SO SERIOUS)?
Absolutely not! The concept of the 4 Week Workout Series at Drive fitness came about as a way to keep our clients motivated. You can use it as a way to mix up your training, bench mark your fitness improvements by repeating the workouts in 6-8 weeks time or to complete with other people within the Drive Fitness community. We encourage everyone to get involved and use it in a way that benefits your training.
WANT TO KNOW A BIT MORE ABOUT THE WORKOUTS?
- Workouts will require a combination of strength, fitness & technique and are designed to be deliberately challenging.
- Workouts will include a combination of exercises that you typically encounter in your personal training sessions.
- Workouts are to be completed during your personal training session within the scheduled week - 1 workout each week for the 4 week period.
- Workouts will be announced 1 week in advance of the scheduled launch date and your trainer will help you prepare.
- Workouts are intended to be suitable for everyone to participate - It's not just about winning, take the challenge and have some fun with it!
- Each workout will be scored and the scores from all 4 workouts will be combined to find the top 10 women & men from all Drive Fitness locations.
- The top 10 women & men will meet in a face to face showdown in the 5th Week Finals to determine the overall winner.
If you would like more info about the Drive fitness 4 Week Workout Series have a chat with your trainer at your next session or give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.