It's finally here, the Drive Fitness 10 Week Transformation Challenge starts tomorrow! Here is a check list of things to organise before you start (all those taking part in the challenge - please read)...
1. Have you booked your initial body composition scan?
- Initial body composition scanning takes place Monday 30 January between 5-7pm at Carina, Tarragindi & Jindalee personal training studios. Make sure you've booked in by logging into your Drive Fitness account and checking your upcoming schedule. If you haven't booked in please contact me (Dave) on 0402 358 127 or email@example.com immediately
2. Have you got access to the Drive Fitness OPT app?
- The NEW Drive Fitness OPT (online personal training) app is now available in the iTunes & google play stores - download it now. We will be using this app to connect you with your home training program and food plan during the challenge. Check that you've been sent an email inviting you to create a username and password so you can access your account via the app and once logged in please check that you can view your food plan and training plan. If you haven't been sent an invitation, can't see your food plan or training plan please let me know immediately.
3. Don't miss the info & nutrition night on Tuesday 31 January 7:15pm - book in now!
- I'll be covering a lot of information in this talk including how to interpret your body scan results and which measurements are important to us, what BMR is and how to calculate your energy and protein requirements for you and your goals, how to adjust your general food plan for your specific requirements, how to use your app & why you should use it to log your food intake and training & finally an overview of how to make healthy food choices from each of the food groups. Book in for the info night using your Drive Fitness account or contact me and I'll sort it out for you! Don't miss this, it will answer a lot of your frequently asked questions. Please bring a camp stool or something to sit on.
4. Have you downloaded MyFitnessPal app and synced it with Drive Fitness OPT app?
- We will be monitoring your nutrition goals using the Drive Fitness OPT app. You can record your food in the MyFitnessPal app which can sync directly with your the Drive Fitness OPT app and communicate it with your trainer. Download the MyFitnessPal app from the app store & create an account. Once set up log into your Drive Fitness OPT app - goto settings - scroll down and click on MyFitnessPal - follow the prompts.
5. Have you synced Drive Fitness OPT app with other services?
- You can also sync your Drive Fitness OPT app with other services including your Fitbit, Facebook & Withings devices. This can all be done from within the settings of your Drive Fitness OPT app.
You're all set! If you need a hand with any of the above feel welcome to contact me or your trainer. We'll see you tomorrow night at your body composition scan!