Have you considered taking on the challenge of a 10km, 21km or 42km running event? How about joining the Drive Fitness running team for the Gold Coast running festival in July this year? The 2018 training programs have been released and the Drive Fitness team is open. Find out more about the Gold Coast Running Festival & the Drive Fitness Team here...
DATE, TIME & MEETING POINT
The Gold Coast running festival takes place on Saturday 30 June (10km & 2km kids) & Sunday 1 July (21km & 42km). We will have a team marquee set up as a meeting point before & after each race so we can meet for a warm up and make our way to the start line together.
Accommodation nearby always fills up fast so start making enquirers if you're looking at staying.
RUN CLUB, TRAINING & PREPARATION
We'll have a 16 week training program in place leading up to the event for the 10km, 21km & 42km events. Our Saturday Run Club session meeting at Drive Fitness Tarragindi 6am Saturday will include a group run as part of the weekly program.
- Goto www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au/
- Hover over 'ENTER' in the top navigation menu and click 'ENTER'
- Scroll down and click the button 'ENTER'
- Enter your personal details and click 'NEXT'
- Select your event - 10km, 21km or 42km.
- DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE DRIVE FITNESS TEAM! You can join the Drive Fitness team with any event. Our team name is Drive Fitness & the pin is '2018'
- Follow the instructions to complete registration & payment
- All team members will need to arrange their own race pack pick up, transport & accommodation (optional).
- If you have any questions give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com.