The 1st workout of the 4 week workout series starts next Monday 10 July and your personal trainers have set you a target to beat! Check out the workout 1 scores set by the Drive Fitness personal trainers, photo gallery of the trainers in action & full details about workout 1 & the 4 Week Workout Series here...
WORKOUT 2017-1 Details
Complete 8 sets of 20 seconds with 10 seconds rest between sets. Allow 1 minute rest between exercises. Complete as many reps as possible.
- Sumo Dead Lift Kettlebell High Pull (20kg for men, 12kg for women)
- Push ups with hand release (toes for men, knees for women)
- Back Step Lunge with medicine ball held at chest (9kg for men, 6kg for women)
Your score is the total combined reps you complete for all exercises.
Trainer Score for Workout 2017-1
- Claire: 344
- Alex: 337
- James: 327
- Bryce: 324
- Michael: 310
- David: 300
- Nikki: 299
- Jared: 277
- Carsten: 274
- Josh: 261
- Brodie: 251
- Jesse: 246
- Jacob: 214
4 Week Workout Series Details
The 4 Week Workout Series involves 4 challenging workouts for you to complete during your personal training sessions - 1 workout each week for 4 weeks. You can use your results as your own fitness bench mark or you can compare your results with other participants from all Drive Fitness locations to see how you stack up. You can even compare your results to your personal trainer. Your personal trainer will be completing the workout 1 week before you so you can use their score as a target if you'd like to try and beat them at their own game!
Everyone who trains at Drive Fitness is welcome to take part in the 4 Week Workout Series. It's not about winning but about taking on new challenges, having some fun and finding interesting ways to keep training exciting. If you're interested in participating let your trainer know so we can help you prepare.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE WORKOUTS?
- Workouts will require a combination of strength, fitness & technique and are deliberately designed to be challenging.
- Workouts will include a combination of exercises that you typically encounter in your personal training sessions, your trainer will help you prepare in advance so you can complete the workouts safely.
- Workouts are to be completed during your personal training session within the scheduled week - 1 workout each week for the 4 week period.
- Workouts will be announced 1 week in advance of the scheduled launch date and your trainer will help you prepare.
- Workouts are scalable so they can be made suitable for everyone to participate - It's not just about winning - take the challenge!
- Each workout will be scored and the scores from all 4 workouts will be combined to find 1st, 2nd & 3rd for for men and women. Medals will be awarded to the top 3.
HOW IS THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES SCORED?
At the end of each week your overall place will become your score - 1 point for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 3 points for 3rd place and so on. Tied scores will receive the same place (and score), missed workouts will be scored as last place (highest score possible). At the end of the 4 weeks your 4 scores for each of the 4 workouts will be added together to get your overall score. Lower your score the better!
DOES THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE?
Absolutely not! You can use the 4 week workout series as a way to mix up your training, bench mark your fitness improvements by repeating the workouts in 6-8 weeks time, to compete with other people within the Drive Fitness community or to try to beat your trainer at their own game! We encourage everyone to get involved and use it in a way that benefits you and your training.
If you would like more info about the Drive fitness 4 Week Workout Series have a chat with your trainer at your next session or give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com.