The Bridge to Brisbane is less than 2 weeks away and it's your last chance to join the Drive Fitness team. We will be hitting the streets of Brisbane City on Sunday 27 August starting from 6am! Don't miss out on the last Drive Fitness team running event for the year! Registration instructions, team details & transport and meeting point info here...
- Goto: https://bridgetobrisbaneday.com.au.
- Click 'ENTER'
- Choose your entry type by clicking 'JOIN A TEAM'
- Complete the personal details section.
- Select your race distance - we will be having a meeting point for travelling in for the 10km event together but not for the 5km.
- Search for 'DRIVE FITNESS' team - you don't need to enter a pin.
- Complete the rest of the details, choose to pick up your own race pack and process payment.
- You're done!
DRIVE FITNESS SINGLET
Get your Drive Fitness team singlet for Bridge to Brisbane for $30. Give me a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com to purchase,
RACE PACK PICK UP
If you didn't choose to have your race pack mailed to you (had to be organised before 4 August) you will need to pick it up from South Bank Piazza between Thursday 24 August - Saturday 26 August - click here to see the opening times for pick up. Please note you will need to pick up your own race pack - I cannot collect on your behalf.
TRANSPORT & MEETING POINTS
We recommend using public transport to get to and from the event - it' free & super convenient.
- The Drive Fitness trainers & any team members that would like to join us for the trip in will be meeting on Sunday 27 August at the Tarragindi studio (19 Kuring Gai Ave, Tarragindi) @ 4:40am and walking to the Holland Park Busway together. Our travel times suit the 10km event best for those in the red & green start zones.
- If you're not travelling in with us but would like to meet up with the Drive Fitness Team before the race we will be arriving in our race zones 30min before start - keep a look out for the Drive Fitness Singlets!
- Following the run you catch up with other Drive Fitness team members near the main stage at the finish line.
- We will be making our way back to the Tarragindi studio by bus after we finish but feel welcome to make your own arrangements at your own pace. Come back and join us for a coffee if you feel like it!
- I will have the Tarragindi studio open following the event until 9:30am for anyone that would like to leave there gear in there.
RACE START TIMES
You should aim to arrive at the start line at least 30min before start to get to your correct zone and allow time to warm up. Race times are as follows:
- 6am Red Runners
- 6:20am Green Runners
- 6:55am Yellow runners
If you have any questions please feel welcome to give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127. I will my phone with me before, during after the run if you need to contact me. Looking forward to a great event and can't wait to see you all there!