The Drive Fitness Spartan Race Team will be back in action on 1 September 2018 at the Gold Coast Sprint 7km & Super 14km events (or both together if you're really keen). Checkout the event details, team info & registration instructions here... It might seem like a long way off but it's only 15 weeks away!
Welcome to the first Drive Fitness Team Spartan event in 2018. Situated in the Gold Coast hinterland less than hour from Brisbane - 2524 Nerang-Murwillumbah Road, Numinbah Valley, QLD, 4211.
With a choice of a 7km Sprint distance (great for first time Spartan racers) a 14km Super distance (for those looking to take things to the next level) or the 21km Combo (if you're just crazy).
This stunning Gold Coast hinterland venue will be at its best in September. With its high grass plain and it’s steep forest trails, it’s Spartan racing at its most natural and exciting. With temperatures in the low to mid 20s, this will be the perfect location to dust off the winter cobwebs, and with beautiful riverside camping 2 minutes’ walk from the festival village, it ticks all the boxes!
- Goto: https://www.spartangoldcoast.com.au.
- Click COMMITon the event you'd like to join: 7km Sprint OR 14km Super OR The Combo.
- Following registration instructions entering your personal, team & payment details.
- Our Team Name is Drive Fitness & Password is drivefitness2018 (all lower case, all one word). DON'T FORGET TO ENTER OUR TEAM!
- If you've already registered give Spartan Race an email and request they add you to our team. Please do this as soon as possible.
- Spartan Race organisers will officially nominate us a start wave time closer to the event - unfortunately we have no control over this. I'll keep all team members updated but keep an eye on your inbox for emails from Spartan Race.
- If you have any questions please contact me on email at email@example.com.