The 4 Week Workout Series is back starting Monday 16 July and I can't wait - I know you feel the same way! The 4 Week Workout Series is our chance as you personal training team to challenge you with 4 unapologetically tough workouts - 1 each week for 4 weeks putting your strength, fitness & technique to the test. The Drive Fitness personal training team will be announcing their scores the week in advance so you can try to beat your trainer, good luck! Find out more here...
Who can get involved?
Everyone who trains at Drive Fitness is welcome to take part in the 4 Week Workout Series. It's not about winning but about taking on new challenges, having some fun and finding interesting ways to keep training exciting. If you're interested in participating let your trainer know so we can help you prepare.
Why should I get involved?
Ultimately, it's just for fun BUT you can use your results as your own fitness bench mark to monitor improvements or you can compare your results with other participants from all Drive Fitness locations to see how you stack up (we will announce winners for those of you interested in that stuff). You can even compare your results to your personal trainer.
How it works...
- Workouts will require a combination of strength, fitness & technique and are deliberately designed to be challenging.
- Workouts will include a combination of exercises that you typically encounter in your personal training sessions, your trainer will help you prepare in advance so you can complete the workouts safely.
- Workouts are to be completed during your personal training session within the scheduled week - 1 workout each week for the 4 week period.
- Workouts will be announced at least 1 week in advance of the scheduled launch date and your trainer will help you prepare.
- Each workout will be scored and the scores from all 4 workouts will be combined to find 1st, 2nd & 3rd for for men and women overall. Medals will be awarded to the top 3.
If you would like more info about the Drive fitness 4 Week Workout Series have a chat with your trainer at your next session or give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.