We've been talking about it since the start of the year and now it's here - online Drive Fitness boot camp session booking. From the start of April booking will be required to attend a boot camp session. So, why are we doing this? To improve your training experience at Drive Fitness (why else), here's how...
Why Are We Doing This?
- See a schedule of all available sessions up to date with any cancellations and time changes accessible on any online device (includes an app for your phone).
- Receive automatic email notifications with any last minute changes or cancellations (due to weather etc) for any sessions you've booked in for.
- Check out a list of all the sessions you've attended and view remaining sessions on packs or expiry dates of you're unlimited membership.
- Monitor your progress by seeing all of your results from your boot camp workouts saved automatically to your own profile (that only you can see).
- Make your boot camp training sessions even better by informing us of how many people to expect so we can plan better workouts for the group size.
What do you need to do now?
- You should have received an email inviting you to join our 'Drive Fitness Club' at INFLUX HQ. If you haven't received this email please check your spam folder. If you still haven't received it please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that I have your best email address in our database.
- Follow the instructions in the email to create your own username (email address) and password. You can log in with these details here: https://influxapp.com/login
- Book in for classes, see your session attendance and check out your results - it's as easy as that!