Registration and Drive Fitness team entry is now open for the Gold Coast running festival - 10km, 21km & 42km. I'm looking forward to getting a great Drive Fitness team together, check out event details and registration info here...
DATE, TIME & MEETING POINT
The Gold Coast running festival takes place on Sunday 2 July (21km & 42km) & Saturday 1 July (10km). We will have a team tent set up as a meeting point before & after the event so we can meet for a warm up and make our way to the start line together and catch up afterwards. Check out the official Gold Coast Marathon website for the course map, suggested accommodation & more....
Accommodation nearby always fills up fast so start making enquirers if you're looking at staying.
RUN CLUB, TRAINING & PREPARATION
All Drive Fitness Run Club sessions will introduce a long run progression leading up to the event. Chat with your personal trainer if you're interested in participating and we'll help you put together the other specifics of the training plan.
- Goto www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au/
- Hover over 'ENTER' in the top navigation menu and click 'ENTER'
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button 'ENTER THE GOLD COAST AIRPORT MARATHON'
- Enter your personal details and click 'NEXT'
- Select your event - 10km, 21km or 42km. You can join the Drive Fitness team with any event.
- Follow the instructions to complete registration & payment
- Our team name is Drive Fitness & the pin is '2017' - don't forget to put yourself in our team!
- All team members will need to arrange their own race pack pick up, transport & accommodation (optional).
- If you have any questions give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com.