The Drive Fitness personal trainers struggled through the 12 Exercises of Christmas workout today - our scores are on the whiteboard at your personal training studio to give you a target. Checkout the workout announcement & photo gallery of the personal trainers looking pretty average here…
With a 25min time limit complete exercise 1, followed by exercise 2 then 1, followed by exercise 3,2,1, then 4,3,2,1 so on and so forth until exercises 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 or 25min expires.
Record the round number you were able to complete within 25min as your score or your time if you were able to finish all 12 exercises of Christmas!
1. 100m Run
2. 2 Dead Ball Lifts (30kg/25kg)
3. 30 Skips
4. 4 Elbow-Hands Push Ups (hand release)
5. 5 Medicine Ball Slams (9kg/6kg)
6. 6 Sringboard Burpees
7. 7 Kettlebell Switch Grip High Pull to Squat
8. 8 (each side) Bench Hops
9. 9 Bulgarian Bag Squat Press (17kg/12kg)
10. 10 (each arm) Dumbbell Renegade Row Alternating (20kg/12.5kg)
11. 11 (each arm) Dumbbell Snatches (15kg/12.5kg)
12. 12 Calorie BikeERG