Are you ready for workout 3 next week?! Here's some targets to aim for set by your personal trainers. Check out the scores, photo gallery & full details about workout 3 & the 4 Week Workout Series here...
WORKOUT 3 - BIKEERG TIME TRIAL & HANG
Complete a BikeERG time trial of 4km for men and 3.2km for women with the flywheel set to 7. THEN within 30 seconds transition to an overhand grip hang for time. Your score is your time taken to complete the BikeERG minus the time you hang for.
- BikeERG set to 7 (4km/3.2km)
- 30 second transition
- Overhand grip hang for as long as possible
- Brodie 7:12 - 2:48 = 4:24
- Hannah 6:36 - 1:57 = 4:39
- Claire 6:35 - 1:40 = 4:55
- Kate 6:31 - 1:35 = 4:56
- Carsten 7:24 - 2:10 = 5:14
- Michael 7:28 - 2:09 = 5:19
- Bryce 7:29 - 2:07 = 5:22
- Chloe is 7:07 - 1:43 = 5:24
- Jacob 7:29 - 2:04 = 5:25
- David 6:58 - 1:33 = 5:25
- Jesse 7:27 - 1:37 = 5:50
- Nathan 6:51 - 0.52 = 5:59
- Sally 7:24 - 1:03 = 6:21
- Josh 8:14 - 1:34 = 6:40
- Scores pending for Alex
Checkout the video of the workout in action here & photo gallery below.
WHAT IS THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES?
The 4 Week Workout Series involves 4 challenging workouts for you to complete during your personal training sessions - 1 workout each week for 4 weeks. You can use your results as your own fitness bench mark or you can compare your results with other participants in the Drive Fitness community. You can even compare your results with your personal trainer (yes, we'll all be doing it too) and try to beat them at their own game!
Everyone who trains at Drive Fitness is welcome to take part in the 4 Week Workout Series. It's not about winning but about taking on new challenges, having some fun and finding interesting ways to keep training exciting. It doesn't have to be competitive - I encourage everyone to give It a go and use it in a way that benefits your training.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Workouts will require a combination of strength, fitness & technique and are deliberately designed to be challenging.
- Workouts will include a combination of exercises that you typically encounter in your personal training sessions, your trainer will help you prepare in advance so you can complete the workouts safely.
- Workouts are to be completed during your personal training session within the scheduled week - 1 workout each week for the 4 week period.
- Workouts will be announced at least 1 week in advance of the scheduled launch date and your trainer will help you prepare.
- Each workout will be scored and the scores from all 4 workouts will be combined to find 1st, 2nd & 3rd for for men and women overall. Medals will be awarded to the top 3.
HOW IS THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES SCORED?
At the end of each week your overall place will become your score - 1 point for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 3 points for 3rd place and so on. Tied scores will receive the same place (and score), missed workouts will be scored as last place (highest score possible). At the end of the 4 weeks your 4 scores for each of the 4 workouts will be added together to get your overall score. Lower your score the better!
If you would like more info about the Drive fitness 4 Week Workout Series have a chat with your trainer at your next session or give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com.