I'm excited to announce the 4th and final workout of the 4 Week Workout Series! Well done for making it this far & I hope you enjoy workout 4 (if you've been following our Online Burpee Mastery program you may have an advantage with this one!). Checkout workout 4 and full details about the 4 WWS here...
WORKOUT 4 - Chipper With Burpee Finisher
Complete 50 reps of each exercise in order followed by burpees until 13 minutes expires. Your score is the number of burpees you can complete in 12 minutes.
- 50 Medicine Ball Slams (9kg/6kg)
- 50 Dumbbell Push Press (12.5kg/7.5kg)
- 50 Bulgarian Bag Squats (17kg/12kg)
- 50 TRX Row
- 50 Kettlebell Russian Twists (12kg/8kg)
- Burpees as many as possible!
What is the 4 Week Workout Series?
The 4 Week Workout Series involves 4 challenging workouts for you to complete during your personal training sessions - 1 workout each week for 4 weeks. You can use your results as your own fitness bench mark or you can compare your results with other participants in the Drive Fitness community. You can even compare your results with your personal trainer (yes, we'll all be doing it too) and try to beat them at their own game!
Everyone who trains at Drive Fitness is welcome to take part in the 4 Week Workout Series. It's not about winning but about taking on new challenges, having some fun and finding interesting ways to keep training exciting. It doesn't have to be competitive - I encourage everyone to give It a go and use it in a way that benefits your training.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Workouts will require a combination of strength, fitness & technique and are deliberately designed to be challenging.
- Workouts will include a combination of exercises that you typically encounter in your personal training sessions, your trainer will help you prepare in advance so you can complete the workouts safely.
- Workouts are to be completed during your personal training session within the scheduled week - 1 workout each week for the 4 week period.
- Workouts will be announced at least 1 week in advance of the scheduled launch date and your trainer will help you prepare.
- Each workout will be scored and the scores from all 4 workouts will be combined to find 1st, 2nd & 3rd for for men and women overall. Medals will be awarded to the top 3.
HOW IS THE 4 WEEK WORKOUT SERIES SCORED?
At the end of each week your overall place will become your score - 1 point for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 3 points for 3rd place and so on. Tied scores will receive the same place (and score), missed workouts will be scored as last place (highest score possible). At the end of the 4 weeks your 4 scores for each of the 4 workouts will be added together to get your overall score. Lower your score the better!
If you would like more info about the Drive fitness 4 Week Workout Series have a chat with your trainer at your next session or give me (Dave) a call on 0402 358 127 or email email@example.com.